The longer that I blog, the more I realize that there are folks all over the world who literally LIVE ON THEIR COMPUTERS! They have got so much “online” time to fill that they create little online games…then they sucker their blogger friends into spending a perfectly good Friday night playing along. So Sire …I owe you one.
Because I had no idea what a “meme” was when Sire “tagged” me, I asked him…Here is his response
As far as I can tell it’s sort of a ‘tag’ game bloggers play. Someone starts up a theme and then involves other bloggers by ‘tagging’ them. Those bloggers continue the theme and ‘tag’ other bloggers. In a way I suppose it’s a fun way of link sharing.
And here are the rules of the meme:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Well, seven things about me that I didn’t already include on that facebook “25 things” that I’ve plastered everywhere.
1. I eat either popcorn or cookie dough ice cream (or both) almost every night of my life.
2. I wife and I got married about two weeks after she graduated from High School. 10 years ago, July.
3. I bought a Hummer H2 in April 2004. Gas prices jumped 11% the day after I bought it…I felt like God was just laughing at me.
4. I am not sure why, but I keep a copy of my last 7 years tax returns with me at all times. ???
5. My oldest daughter starts indoor Soccer tomorrow and I’m really freaking excited!
6. I graduated summa cum-laude from my university, which is amazing because I almost didn’t show up to high school my senior year, and couldn’t read until about 5th grade.
7. I built a home in Michigan in Jan. 2006…the EXACT MONTH that the housing bubble really started to burst here…hence, the Almost.
And now on to keeping this mindless meme going. I’m tagging Blake @ YoungDough, Todd @ Success With Todd, Mike @ Mike’s Life, Jeff @ jackcpunut, Trey @ SwollenThumb, Matt @ BiggbyJackson, and Trevor @ Financial Nut
I took the lead from Sire again and … As an added benefit to those of you who I have tagged, you will be happy to know that I have subscribed to all your feeds, so now it’s over to you to tag another 7 suckers willing participants.